End of Tenancy Cleaning
End of tenancy cleaning is our only domestic-focused service and is available to tenants, landlords and letting agents.
If you are a landlord or lettings/estate agent, we can help you to restore the property to pristine condition so that it’s ready for your next tenant.
If you are a tenant moving out of a rented property, we will help you to ensure that the living space is spotless, enabling you to recover as much of your deposit as possible.
We provide a comprehensive and professional end of tenancy cleaning service
We can help with a broad range of general and specific end of tenancy cleaning tasks as per your wishes. Our general cleaning includes vacuuming and mopping of floors, along with thorough cleaning of internal window frames and glass. We also attend to more specific cleaning jobs such as:
- Sink and tap de-scaling
- Surface and tile de-greasing
- Tile cleaning and polishing to remove smears
- Inside and outside cleaning of cupboards (plus tops of cupboards if exposed), shelving and drawers
- Cleaning the exterior of all appliances (additional costs apply to cleaning the interior of washing machines, fridges, dishwashers and ovens)
- Kettle, toaster and microwave cleaning
- Hob cleaning
- Extractor cleaning
Our post-tenancy cleaning includes bathrooms and other rooms in your property
- De-scaling of all porcelain fixtures, baths, showers, basins, toilets, tiles and shower trays
- De-scaling of floors in wet rooms
- Polishing of shower screens, tiles, baths, basins and taps
- Wet cleaning of all surfaces, skirting, sills, radiators, door frames and doors
- Cobweb removal where necessary
- Electrical fixture cleaning (switches, ceiling lights, wall lights, sockets)
- Internal and external cleaning of built-in cupboards